REMTEK offers building owners a full line of cost effective coating restoration roofing systems. Our direct-applied coating systems can restore existing TPO, PVC, EPDM, modified roofs, metal roofs, and built-up roofing membranes.
REMTEK conducts a thorough investigation of all potential coating restoration projects to ensure they are acceptable candidates for a direct applied coating system. REMTEK will use thermal imaging or moisture scanning to locate all existing deteriorated roofing and then remove and replace these areas prior to the new coating system application.
REMTEK will further investigate all perimeter edge metal, copings, counter flashings, etc. and make any conventional repairs to these details prior to application of the new direct-applied system. This process allows for a long-term warranted roof restoration system without the costly removal of the entire system.
Coating Restoration Benefits
- Long term performance at a fraction of the cost of new roofing
- Direct-applied to the existing prepared substrate with no voids or seams
- Flexible elastomeric properties of coating systems allow for building movement
- All existing membrane seams are completely sealed from potential leaking
- 10, 15, and 20-year labor and material warranties available
- High reflectivity of roof coatings for solar reflectance and thermal emittance
- Avoids costly removal /replacement costs